Sushat Singh suicide case: Case registered against 8 people including Karan, Salman, Kangana Ranaut made witness

0
260

Mumbai: A case has been registered against several Bollywood celebrities in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur in connection with the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. A case has been registered against eight actors including Karan Johar, Salman Khan, Ekta Kapoor, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Sajid Nadiadwala, Aditya Chopra, Bhushan Kumar and Dinesh in the Sushant Singh suicide case in Muzaffarpur. Advocate Sudhir Ojha said that a case has been registered in the CJM court against all of them for inciting Sushant to commit suicide.

The complaint filed by Ojha said that under the conspiracy, these people were not allowing the release of Sushant’s films. That is why Sushant was not invited to the film events. The FIR states that Sushant was forced to commit suicide due to all these people. Sushant’s death has not only hurt the feelings of the people of Bihar. Ojha said charges have been framed under sections 306, 109, 504 and 506 of the Penal Code on the complaint.

The letter also named actress Kangana Ranaut as a witness. Ojha said the court said the next hearing in the case was scheduled for July 3.

The father also spoke about the problem with the industry:

Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh has recently given his statement to the Mumbai Police. In his statement, he denied information about Sushant’s stress. What have some people in the industry been saying so far? For the first time since Sushant’s death, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father also told the police that Sushant was upset with the state of the industry and that it was Sushant himself who had told him.

“Sushant has told me two or three times in the last few months that he feels less because of the ongoing tensions in the film industry,” Sushant’s father said in a police statement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here