Coronavirus in India: Corona virus is at its peak worldwide. More than 21 thousand people have died from this virus while 4,68,905 people have been infected by it. So far, 606 people have been infected with the virus in India, out of which 11 have died. To fight this global epidemic, India has decided to lockdown for the next 21 days from 24 March. During this time, the Government of India has taken several steps to make people aware of fighting the virus at home.
The Government of India has now sought suggestions from people to avoid virus infection, whose video is to be made and uploaded on the website. It is named COVID19 Solution Challange. The special thing is that in this challenge people also have a chance to win the prize. Now let us know the essential things related to this challenge-
– The Challenge has started from 16 March and the last date is 31 March 2020.
– No special qualification is required for this. Anyone can apply for this challenge.
– The first, second and third prizes of the challenge are 1 lakh, 50 thousand and 25 thousand rupees.
– Video of your suggestion is to be uploaded on YouTube and the link is to be uploaded.
– The video must be at least 3 minutes long.
How to take COVID19 Solution Challange
– First of all visit innovate.mygov.in/covid19.
– Now see all the necessary information and click on Participate Now.
– Enter your information and upload its pdf.
– Now upload the link to your YouTube video and submit.
The only way to prevent this deadly virus is social distancing and isolation. In such a situation, the population team is requested to stay in their homes and strictly follow the guidelines issued by the government.