Jwalamukhi (Pankaj): A 22-year-old girl in Himachal Pradesh laid down her life in a room. The matter has come up in a panchayat in the area under the Thana Jawalamukhi assembly. Please tell that after this dreadful step taken by the said girl, she was rushed to Jwalaji Hospital by family members in a hurry, but the doctors present in the hospital declared her dead. It is being told that the time when the girl carried out the incident, she was alone at her house while family members were working in the field.
After receiving the information about the case, Head Constable Rajkumar and other police personnel led by the station in-charge Manohar Chaudhary made available statements of the family members regarding the case. According to the police, the woman has not received any suicide note of any kind. However, the police is investigating the case, along with the police have taken the body of the woman in their possession and sent it for postmortem. After receiving information about the matter, the police have initiated action against them by registering a case under CrPC 174, and have taken the rope used by the woman for the snare.
Poisonous substance consumed by mistake, person’s health deteriorated
Here in Ward 5, adjoining Jwalaji, a case of accidentally eating a poisonous substance has come to light. Meanwhile, when the person’s health deteriorated, his family took him to Tanda Hospital for treatment. It is being told that the condition of the person is improving and he is out of danger. However, after recording the statements of family and others, the police have registered the case under Section 309 of the IPC and have initiated further action. DSP Tilak Raj has confirmed the case. Police is investigating the case.